Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

andy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> ZORTRAX FANS COMMUNITY -> Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Andy

PostPosted: Sat 31 May - 09:59 (2014)    Post subject: andy Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,

My Name is Andreas, I am about to buy a zortrax printer in the next weeks.
I usually do architectural visualisation work as you can see on my website ( wich is not really up to date -soory)
I am looking forward to explore the possibilities to generate architectural models from my 3D data, and hope you will give me a hand here once in a while ☺

Special greetings to Jay and Kyle who were so kind to answer much of my initial questions by pm on the official forum.

Best regards

Andreas

www.v-cube.de

Visit poster’s website
Kyle

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 05:09 (2014)    Post subject: andy Reply with quote

Welcome over here too!!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:24 (2017)    Post subject: andy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> ZORTRAX FANS COMMUNITY -> Presentations All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation