Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problems i have had so far

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hitmywallet

PostPosted: Wed 14 May - 08:36 (2014)    Post subject: problems i have had so far Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
i have gotten crappy support, bent z drive motor rod, bent z bed pins to the heating bed, a clicking extrude, bent platform screws, and with all that when i first got the printer i wasn't able to print a single thing and even after finally getting in contact with them after basically harassing them for 2 weeks i was able to get a new bed, new screws, and and new rod and motor the things.I then went about dissembling the printer and reassembling it with new parts. i started to try to print i even did a light sanding with steel wool and added glue major warping and extrude still clicking as well as popping from filament when it's being extruded through the hot end. im thinking maybe i got a bad batch of filament from them its the white on the plastic spool 2 out of the 3 had holes in the packaging. i got optimistic after one print was going good til about the end when it wrapped and the print was knock over and covered in material ruining it. im tired of this printer i havent gotten a single good print off i tightened and loosened this and that cleaned and oil this and that and nothing has worked. im close to calling it a lost and selling it.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:28 (2017)    Post subject: problems i have had so far

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation