Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plate poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> HARDWARE [M200]
Previous topic :: Next topic  
venosa

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 17:13 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Is this normal?
I meant the appearance. I see pristine plates on photos posted on the chat. Mine is working well but is getting very ugly, is this ok? Some risk in near future?
The raft adheres much more on the front-left side, you have to move the putty knife in semi circles, really scratching. The plate is suffering this huge love raft have for it.

Kyle

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 18:57 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

I keep my putty knife smooth and sharp with a file. Always make sure to keep beveled side up.

venosa

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 19:29 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

which one is the correct way, black or red?
I understood you said the black.

Kyle

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 19:43 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

Yes.. Black. 

Kyle

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 19:51 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

Keep it as flat to the bed as possible. 

bluevoid

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 23:21 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

My bed is suffering a little as well, not so much as yours though. Make sure there are no dents on your scraper. Also file the corners of the scraper a little round that helps prevent scratches.

dgtaylor45

PostPosted: Mon 12 May - 07:37 (2014)    Post subject: Plate poll Reply with quote

Mine doesn't look quite that bad.  But maybe you have printed more than I have.  Be sure and use the putty knife with the bevel in the position that Kyle said.  In that position, the bevel trys to lift the print from the bed.
Turned the other way the bevel tries to push into the bed.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:25 (2017)    Post subject: Plate poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> HARDWARE [M200] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation