Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New filament in store
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> NEWS -> ZORTRAX NEWS
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kyle

PostPosted: Tue 6 May - 06:54 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
https://store.zortrax.com/

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Tue 6 May - 16:01 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

Looks like there is no discount pricing for Zortrax owners.  When would the Z-Ultrat be preferred over Z-ABS?  Is it better as a support material?

Mike

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 6 May - 23:15 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

Yep... Another one of their promises not kept ?.... ;( 
I hope it's a just a mistake and they will correct it soon.... 

Kyle

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 01:04 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

MikeHenry wrote:

Looks like there is no discount pricing for Zortrax owners.  When would the Z-Ultrat be preferred over Z-ABS?  Is it better as a support material?

Mike
From what I gather it is a stronger material with less warping..

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 05:06 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

Thanks Kyle, that's what it sounded like to me, too, but they mentioned "The use of Z-ULTRAT filament with Zortrax M200 3D printer and dedicated Z-Suite Software allows you to generate easily removable support for the model", so I thought maybe it had a dual use.  

I just realized that customer pricing for filaments isn't visible to me as I don't have a S/N yet.  I don't suppose discount pricing on Z-Ultrat is hidden in the customer filament page, is it?

Mike

Kyle

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 06:44 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

Nope.. $49.99

pilou74

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 07:20 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

It is not even available in the European store.... 

And no special price for owners...

Bummer.....

Mr. Green

Kyle

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 21:39 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

49 is the special price.. 79 is for non owners.. Its on there now.. WOW!!! $$$

bluevoid

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 21:51 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

so is Z-ULTRAT also ABS? Does not say what kind of plastic it is.

Kyle

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 21:55 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

No.. I might send an email. .

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 04:17 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

Kyle wrote:
49 is the special price.. 79 is for non owners.. Its on there now.. WOW!!! $$$

Yikes!  That's getting up into 3DS filament price range.  Anybody order some yet?  I'm tempted to order a spool, but waiting until the printer arrives seems like a better idea.

Mike

pilou74

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 13:28 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

They really are fucking with us, guys !! They probably saw our posts here and modified accordingly on their website.... Instead of lowering their price for owners, they increased it for everybody... Thiefs !...

I know where I won't buy my ABS now... Very Happy

VipeR

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 14:24 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

From what i see on blog page it looks like Z-ULTRAT will be available only form international store Sad

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 15:38 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

Some asked about that in the comments and Zortrax replied that Z-ULTRAT will be available in the European store soon.

Mike

pilou74

PostPosted: Thu 8 May - 17:03 (2014)    Post subject: New filament in store Reply with quote

I wonder what the price will be.... But it surely will be prohibitive. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:12 (2017)    Post subject: New filament in store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> NEWS -> ZORTRAX NEWS All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation