Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First real printing samples from owners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos
Previous topic :: Next topic  
pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 02:03 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Here we got a few pictures from the backer 
sanbenny888 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100451206@N06/11597440835/

Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 02:18 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Here is also first feedback of uwe scholz (early adopter) Wink

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8dxSlTbVqE-Y2RVRnFfREY3OFU&usp…

Last edited by Admin on Mon 30 Dec - 03:24 (2013); edited 1 time in total
Andre

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 02:18 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Mmmmmhh... The warping is not cool. I thought that at least that would not happen anymore with this printer.
My UP did the same thing sometimes when I printed on kapton, but on perf board I never had issues. Are the holes too big? It seems like the ABS is not going deep enough into the holes to key in properly. Making the holes slightly conical ( larger dia on bottom) can help, too.

Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 02:29 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Yes... I wonder how the wrench looks like from the bottom, after a warping like this...

Kyle

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 04:42 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

New video today on YouTube. V8 engine printed in 12 pieces.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgqgzcotEDE

Andre

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 06:29 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Just read on KS that platform was probably not calibrated on the warped print since the autocal feature is not completely implemented yet in the firmware. That's good news!!!!  Mr. Green

V8 looks awesome!

pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 14:56 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

I really doubt their solution... It seems more complicated than calibration only... 
I have created a post in the troubleshooting category of the forum : 

http://zortraxfans.xooit.eu/t7-WARPING-issue.htm#p19

YosemiteSam

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 11:49 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNNVtr7zQjE

New day, new video! Smile

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 12:43 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Wow ! Really impressed by the quality of the print ! Especially all the details and the nose !!

And great video, also ! Thank you Uwe !

How long did the printing take in total ?

YosemiteSam

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 12:59 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Do you think I'm Uwe? Rolling Eyes

This video was posted by Zortrax team.

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 13:04 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

Very Happy sorry sorry ! 

And do we know who printed it ? Is it someone from Zortrax team or is it a backer ? 

YosemiteSam

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 19:06 (2013)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners Reply with quote

The same person who printed V8 engine block so someone from Zortrax team. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:27 (2017)    Post subject: First real printing samples from owners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation