Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crooked print in one direction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Pioo

PostPosted: Mon 28 Apr - 22:27 (2014)    Post subject: Crooked print in one direction Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi …

I have next problem with my Zortrax - crooked printing Sad

Files from:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15377

Any suggestions?

bluevoid

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 00:57 (2014)    Post subject: Crooked print in one direction Reply with quote

I had the same problem, has to do with loose hex screws in the axis mechanism(where the belts drive the axis). Thighten all hex screws and the problem will go away (at least thats what happend with mine : ). 

Rob.

Kyle

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 03:00 (2014)    Post subject: Crooked print in one direction Reply with quote

Yep.. Loose set screw. Might even be on motor shaft. I believe there are 2 screws.

Pioo

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 20:43 (2014)    Post subject: Crooked print in one direction Reply with quote

Yesterday I wrote to Zortrax support and got a reply today.

"Tighten screws on the axes"

X_LeftRight Moves

Y_FrontBack Moves

Unfortunately still not working as it should work Sad

But I found a strange situation like on video:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19671723/Zortrax/Wideo 29.04.2014, 20 3…

Andre

PostPosted: Wed 30 Apr - 02:06 (2014)    Post subject: Crooked print in one direction Reply with quote

it looks like your stepper pulley is loose and already moved forward on the shaft (away from the motor). This might explain why the belt twists... maybe it runs against the edge of the pulley? check that the pulley sits correctly on the shaft and make sure the tension of both pulleys is the same. You can check this by playing them like a guitar string and listen to the pitch of the sound.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:14 (2017)    Post subject: Crooked print in one direction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation