Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Filament getting stuck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
gecko

PostPosted: Mon 28 Apr - 21:07 (2014)    Post subject: Filament getting stuck Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello, I am new to this group and have had my M200 for about 3 weeks.

I have been getting a repeat problem where the filament gets stuck at the filament drive wheel during a print and so the print does not finish.

This is really annoying when you have a long print and its taken hours but does not finish.

Anyone else had this problem, and if so how can it be resolved?

Visit poster’s website
pilou74

PostPosted: Thu 1 May - 11:24 (2014)    Post subject: Filament getting stuck Reply with quote

Hi ! 
Some of us already had this issue, yes. 
The best you can do is to email to support@zortrax.com and they will take care of your after-sale issue. 
Let us know how it evolves. 

gecko

PostPosted: Thu 1 May - 16:11 (2014)    Post subject: filament block Reply with quote

Hi Pilou74, I got in touch with support and they advised me to clean the nozzle.

I then sheared the thread off the nozzle when I tried to fit it back to the heater block, the thread is stuck inside and the nozzle is kaput!

Waiting for a new reply from them!

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:16 (2018)    Post subject: Filament getting stuck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation