Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Filament Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING
Previous topic :: Next topic  

PostPosted: Thu 24 Apr - 08:29 (2014)    Post subject: Filament Issue Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Just thought I would ask whether anyone is having issues with filament being shipped at the moment? I had a mix of the nice plastic spools and the newer cardboard spools in my delivery. The plastic ones are great, I've had no problems with them at all. The cardboard ones seem to print great but the spools are crap and deform.

The biggest problem I am having with the cardboard spooled filament is that I'm starting to get long prints that fail. When I check on the print in the morning (after an overnight print) the bed has lowered but the top sections of the print are missing. I thought it was the bed lowering bug that everyone had associated with the lcd - it's definitely not. It's actually being caused by blobs/lumps in the filament. The lumps have caused 3 failures on the black reel I used yesterday and wasted 1/2 kg of filament in total. It's a royal pain in the ass because I need the print to finish and at this rate I'm going to run out of black. I would order more but to order a single reel costs a fortune in postage.

Just wanted to highlight it in case anyone else has failed prints - check the filament for bumps. I may actually unreel the rest and check it before I waste more.

PostPosted: Thu 24 Apr - 18:52 (2014)    Post subject: Filament Issue Reply with quote

I just got an order last week. All 12 plastic spools. No problems so far even with the black..

PostPosted: Fri 25 Apr - 20:53 (2014)    Post subject: Filament Issue Reply with quote

What a pity, Jay. Sad

Did you send a mail to the zortrax team ? They should not send you the cardboard spools. It was at the beginning only... Maybe they made a mistake when they shipped to you. 
Let us know what they say. 
I also have big curling issues with the white ABS in cardboard spool they sent for free with the machine...

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:43 (2018)    Post subject: Filament Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation