Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipping status
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
umasanjp

PostPosted: Wed 23 Apr - 17:20 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello everyone. 
Today, my order status has changed.

Zortrax International Store
Order ID: #327
ORDER HISTORY
Date Added Status
12/03/2014 Complete
14/04/2014 Preparing to shipping
23/04/2014 Shipped DHL

Next week, I will smile.  Okay

umasanjp

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 01:16 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

My printer arrived Saturday evening of last week. 
Order is March 12. (# 327) 
It was arrived April 26. 
10 spool and body has been sent in the luggage of two. 
It has been added to what was written in the "In The Box" are the following.
1. Nozzle cleaning wire (0.350,0.400) 
2.Cutting Knife (Another tip shape) 
3. Grease

I tested the print data of Thingiverse and Sense 3D scanner. 
I am satisfied with the results.

YosemiteSam

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 07:47 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Congrats!

Can you show us how that cleaning wire looks like?

umasanjp

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 10:04 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

これは、通常の金属ワイヤからなる。 
0.35mm/0.4mm
通常、私は、ギターの弦を使用しています。

umasanjp

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 10:08 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Wow 
Characters were garbled.

It is made of metal wire normal. 
0.35mm/0.4mm
Usually, I use the strings of the guitar.

nio

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 14:16 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Here we go!!!!!!!
My zortrax has been shipped, it's getting close to test it  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My order number was 368 in EU store..

Jayjay278

PostPosted: Fri 9 May - 22:03 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hi all, 
I am new to the forum. 

I ordered my M200 printer 07/05/14 .  Zortrax are estimating 4-7 weeks delivery. I didn't want to wait that long but after extensive research this seems to be the best printer for the money. 

I was a little concerned about their slow response to my emails but I expect they have been swamped with queries and requests for free samples (not to mention the order from Dell for 5000 units!).

At the moment my order status says completed.  I guessing that means payment completed. I'm also guessing Zortrax will email me when they are ready to ship.

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Sat 10 May - 02:46 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Jay - what was your order number and from which store did you order - EU or International?

I'm #394 from the International Store and ordered on March 28.  Zortrax tells me that they are catching up and mine might ship in the next 1-3 weeks, so 4-7 weeks for you sounds about right.  I see that the Zortrax Store is now claiming 2-8 weeks for availability, which is better than the 6-8 weeks they were quoting in March/April.

Mike

Jayjay278

PostPosted: Sat 10 May - 19:50 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

I'm #442 and I ordered from the EU store.

My order status says complete which seems strange as you would think complete would mean I've received the printer, but I guess it means payment complete. Have you seen your order status change and do Zortrax notify you by email of order updates?

Thanks,

Jason

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Sat 10 May - 20:38 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Thanks Jason.  I wonder if serial numbers are allocated in different lots between the two stores.

From my understanding, "Complete" means that they have accepted your order and probably verified that the credit cart is valid.  The next change you'll see in status is "Preparing to Ship" when they are doing final assembly/QA and a week or so later, it should change to "Shipped".

Mike

Jayjay278

PostPosted: Sat 10 May - 23:17 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that. 

To quote one of the other posts I read, it really does feel like I am a kid waiting for Christmas. 

This will be my first 3d printer. I started looking at cheaper alternatives like the Cube X, Velleman K8200 but the print resolution just wasn't good enough for what I want to do.

I'm not expecting the Zortrax to be perfect. From what I've seen 3d printing is some what of a black art in terms of clogged nozzles, warping prints, print bed adhesion etc etc but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Would be good to see some of your prints when yours finally arrives!

Cheers,

Jason 

nio

PostPosted: Sun 11 May - 00:34 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

jayjay when the status changes, they send to you an email that says: "the order has been changed to..." 
My printer was "Complete" -> "Preparing for shipping" -> "Shipped", and all the status was notified by email....

And, i think all of us feel like kids in Christmas  Razz

Jayjay278

PostPosted: Sun 11 May - 02:29 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Thanks Nio, that's great. I can't wait to start printing.

Kyle

PostPosted: Sun 11 May - 09:25 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Jayjay278 wrote:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that. 

To quote one of the other posts I read, it really does feel like I am a kid waiting for Christmas. 

This will be my first 3d printer. I started looking at cheaper alternatives like the Cube X, Velleman K8200 but the print resolution just wasn't good enough for what I want to do.

I'm not expecting the Zortrax to be perfect. From what I've seen 3d printing is some what of a black art in terms of clogged nozzles, warping prints, print bed adhesion etc etc but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Would be good to see some of your prints when yours finally arrives!

Cheers,

Jason 
Hey Jay.. This is my first 3D printer as well.. The only thing you need to adjust to is the tolerance that the printer can do. I have a CNC mill that is pretty much dead on. The printer is about .005 to .010 off.. Not too bad in my book. That is in inches not MM.. Adjust your drawings accordingly and you are good to go.. Do a couple of measurement test prints to figure out the clearance it needs..

Jayjay278

PostPosted: Sun 11 May - 13:33 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hi Kyle,

That's really sound advice. I'm designing some parts now which have snap fits so I will bare in mind those tolerances. 

I've got plenty of time to fine tune my designs before the printer arrives.

I'm a mechanical engineer by trade but did 
Product Design & Manufacture at Uni. 

I've also dabbled in game design and architectural visualisation so I've got lots of things to print. So many ideas and not enough time!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:26 (2017)    Post subject: Shipping status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation