Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipping status
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
MikeHenry

PostPosted: Sun 6 Apr - 00:34 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maddoc - good to hear that recent buyers are happy with the quality.  That's the trouble with waiting so long for new toys to arrive - I have nothing better to do but second guess myself.

Given your proximity to Zortrax, you will probably get your printer before I do even though you are 10 newer on the order list.

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 20:36 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Can someone please refresh my memory on what the various shipping designations mean on the Zortrax order history page? I'm currently at "Complete", which is apparently the 1st step and only means that they've acknowledged my order. What follows that?

Mike

maddoc

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 20:41 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I am not sure (still at complete myself) but from hearsay it is "Preparing" then "Shipped".
Probably another week or so with preparing status and then another week after shipped til you get it.

Maybe someone who really went trough the whole process can chime in.

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 20:46 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Thanks - that sounds like what I remember being said on the now defunct Zortrax forum, confirmation would be great.

Mike

Richdon

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 21:14 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

That is correct. Anna from sales told me that complete means payment was received by them. Next it will go to Preparing to ship. And it will stay that way for 5 - 12 days then it will change to shipped. She also told me there should be a large batch of printers coming in soon.

Semper Fi
Richard B.

maddoc

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 21:32 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Richdon wrote:
She also told me there should be a large batch of printers coming in soon.

Right, because of the big large batch  from march 15th I ventured to order one. The whispered word of the day was about 5 days waiting time for printers ordered after march 15. Probably 2015 was missing from the phrase.

Talking about big batches is not a nice thing to do, especially since it is not real. Or it is real but they are taking side orders which is even worse.
You raise millions and talk about 50 printers being a big batch, really?

I would prefer a true answer like: "We have no idea when we can ship but will do our best to ship everything as fast as it is humanly possible."
I can understand and even believe that.

pilou74

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 23:04 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Did you guys send any email to zortrax recently asking for the leadtime ?
Now that they closed everything, how do you follow your shipment ?

jayceekeys

PostPosted: Thu 10 Apr - 23:27 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

You can still check your shipment status by logging in and going to order history, but it's not as nice as being able to chat real time with someone about how things are progressing. You can of course send an email to get more info to sales@, but I know that this can be a moving target - the promised dates often move back. I know they have had logistics problems that they have suffered from of late. My original order was promised around 20/03 and eventually arrived approximately 04/04 - a fortnight late. Even then there was filament delayed for shipping until later that week - it's still not arrived and likely to be another 7-10 days before it will ship according to the latest estimate. It's not as bad for me as I have a printer at least now and some filament to be getting on with. For others I know they aren't as lucky and can't print at all.  

Richdon

PostPosted: Fri 11 Apr - 00:51 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

pilou74 wrote:
Did you guys send any email to zortrax recently asking for the leadtime ?
Now that they closed everything, how do you follow your shipment ?

I was told via e-mail 4-8 weeks by Anna.

Semper Fi
Richard B.

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Fri 11 Apr - 17:56 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

4-8 weeks?  Ouch, I was hoping for better but am not too surprised.

I've not contacted Zortrax for a shipping update yet because I'd rather they spend their time on feature enhancements, but I'll do so today.  They are probably closed for the weekend, but I've gotten email replies on the weekend before, so maybe my luck will hold.

Mike

umasanjp

PostPosted: Mon 14 Apr - 02:39 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hello everyone. 
Today, my order status has changed.

Zortrax International Store
Order ID: #327
ORDER HISTORY
Date Added Status
12/03/2014 Complete
14/04/2014 Preparing to shipping

I wait with a smile.

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Mon 14 Apr - 04:48 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

umasanjp wrote:

Today, my order status has changed.

Congratulations, you are probably a week or two away from receiving it then.  Anna got back to me yesterday and told me to expect 4-8 weeks, just as Richdon was told, so at least they are consistent.  I'm a little disappointed but would rather they do things properly than to get a poorly functioning printer because it was rushed through building and testing.  I ordered about 15 coils of filament, at least one of each color, so maybe 8 weeks will be enough time for them to build up inventory so that can ship the order complete.

She did say that the official Zortrax forum would be up at some point, but couldn't say when.  This forum is great but sometimes an official forum has benefits for both the users and the company.

Mike

Kyle

PostPosted: Mon 14 Apr - 05:05 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Ordered 12 spools on 4/8/2014 (including new colors) Status changed from "Preparing to ship"  to  "Ready for shipping" today.. I'm hoping to have them next week.. We'll see...

Kyle

PostPosted: Mon 14 Apr - 23:54 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Kyle wrote:
Ordered 12 spools on 4/8/2014 (including new colors) Status changed from "Preparing to ship"  to  "Ready for shipping" today.. I'm hoping to have them next week.. We'll see...
Update.. Got Tracking number today for shipped filament. They must have new colors in stock.

YosemiteSam

PostPosted: Tue 15 Apr - 00:43 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

You are a lucky guy! Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:09 (2018)    Post subject: Shipping status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 3 of 6

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation