Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipping status
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Richdon

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar - 08:39 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
@ Pilou74 - Thanks for the fast response 

I guess patience is a virtue.

Semper Fi
Richard B.

scooby2

PostPosted: Tue 1 Apr - 03:15 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I'm a little over 5 weeks in and today my order changed to "preparing to ship". Hopefully it really ships soon.

Richdon

PostPosted: Tue 1 Apr - 03:29 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

That is good to hear. I hope it ships out for you. Do you mind if I ask what was your order number. Mine was 405

Semper Fi
Richard B.

scooby2

PostPosted: Tue 1 Apr - 03:37 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Order #285 from the International Store placed on 2/22/2014.

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 1 Apr - 07:21 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Scooby : 
Preparing to ship usually means they are checking the final quality of the machine. So it's a good sign.  Okay

tommy8

PostPosted: Fri 4 Apr - 04:31 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

international store #206 delivered yesterday and my kickstarter zortrax delivered at december now I have both versions   Mr. Green

Trhuster

PostPosted: Fri 4 Apr - 06:51 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

What is the difference between the two? Z-screw?

pilou74

PostPosted: Fri 4 Apr - 08:52 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Can you take a picture if difference ? 
Thanks

tommy8

PostPosted: Fri 4 Apr - 15:11 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I'm out of my work place now, I can take a picture at monday, but so far no difference in models quality, test model looks correct as old one, without any visible issues with Z.

And seems that power supply is very quiet now.

pilou74

PostPosted: Fri 4 Apr - 21:57 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I've been dreaming of a quiet power supply !....
lucky you

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 17:44 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I'm order #394, place on March 29, placed from the International store.  My status is still "Compete", so I am probably 4 weeks away from receiving it.

I'm having second thoughts what with the official Zortrax forum down for "maintenance" and have been thinking about canceling.

Mike

scooby2

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 18:04 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

They are clearing the backlog of orders pretty quickly now that the Chinese New Year has ended so I'd assume 4 weeks worst case. My order finally shipped yesterday. I am curious how long it will take DHL to get it to Chicago. It looks like its going from Hong Kong to Cincinnati, OH. Don't give up, this printer looks amazing.  Very Happy

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 18:37 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

scooby2 wrote:
Don't give up, this printer looks amazing.  Very Happy

I'm going to hang in there for a while at least.  Finding this forum was a major plus to me, so thanks to pilou for setting it up!

Mike, near Chicago

pilou74

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 20:29 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

You're welcome. ;)

This forum tends to be censored by zortrax team because they don't like its "freedom" communication concept.
But we will remain here anyway, and I'm glad it helps people.
Enjoy !

maddoc

PostPosted: Sun 6 Apr - 00:16 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

MikeHenry, I'm #374 and also decided to keep the printer/order.

I saw some pics posted by jayceekeyes (he has the new leadscrew) and they look nice (same quality). After all it is best quality in this price range and build volume.
People reported a even better quality after recent update.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:07 (2017)    Post subject: Shipping status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 2 of 6

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation