Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipping status
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 01:50 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hey everybody, here is where we can try to keep track of the shipping status : 

I purchased one printer M200 the 15th october directly on the website store and my order is "under processing" since then. I received a message from zortrax the 24th december about my shipping : 
"We had some delays arise from the introduction of improvements, we're almost done order fulfillment from kickstarter. Orders from store should be send within 7-10 days, excluding the Christmas time."
So estimated shipping time : 12-14th of January, I guess...

SUMUP : 

• Internet Orders : 

Lewi : ordered 24 aug (ID#??) still waiting
Pilou74 : ordered 15th oct (ID#57) still waiting
Andre : ordered 16th december (ID#96) still waiting

• KickStarter orders : 
Tuan Lu : backer : Received printer 16thdec
Grzegorz Jagla : backer : Received printer 18thdec (got tracking number 16thdec)
SanBenny888: backer : Received printer 24thdec
Azmi Abu Noor : backer. Received printer 25thdec (with power supply broken)
The6uest : backer. Received printer 30thdec (got tracking number 27thdec)

David Chase : backer. Received tracking number 27thdec. Waiting for printer.
Kyle : backer. Received tracking number 31st dec. Waiting for printer. 
Maecolis : backer. Received tracking number 31st dec. Waiting for printer. 
Petrus Yap : backer. Received tracking number 31st dec. Waiting for printer.
Andrew : backer. Received tracking number 31st dec. Waiting for printer. 

Exclamation  Last NEWS from Zortrax :  Exclamation
31dec : Another good news for EU Backers, a few minutes ago, the printers has been customs cleared! We are waiting for receiving packages and we'll start shipping.

28 dec  : "All EU printers are in Poland for customs clearance. On Monday the printer should be in our office, and on Tuesday we will send to you tracking numbers. There a small delay due to the holidays
DHL delivers packages to the U.S. within 2-3 days, so I think you will get your package at the beginning of the week - before New Year".

19 dec : "All printers for EU Backers was sent today to our office in Poland, this batch should arrive within 2-4 days, after we receive the package we'll send them from our office to you. From Friday to Monday we plan to send all printers to international Backers. We will inform you by the Kickstarter messages".

Last edited by pilou74 on Tue 31 Dec - 13:42 (2013); edited 4 times in total
Andre

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 02:10 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hi!

This forum is a great idea! I ordered my Zortrax from the website dec 16th (order 96). Same thing here...it says "processing" for now.

Communication with zortrax is non existent... I sent several emails but they never answered. But in the meantime other people asked the same questions on Kickstarter and I found my answers there. Okay

Zortrax...if you read that... Send at least an automated email where you apologize and say that you're too busy to reply at the moment. It's unbelievably frustrating for people to be completely ignored after they spent $2000. I bet you would sell a ton more printers if you would at least send an automated response! Just my 2cents.... Smile

Can't wait to get my printer! Mr. Green

Kyle

PostPosted: Sun 29 Dec - 04:37 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I should have my tracking number on Monday. I'll keep you posted.  I should have the printer in by next weekend. You will be seeing quite a few prints of things from us.

lewi

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 02:12 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I ordered my printer from the store on 8/24/13.  I still have not received information about a shipping date.  I'm really looking forward to receiving any information about shipping status - or even better, to receiving the machine.  Glad to see there's a forum started for the M200.

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 02:32 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Welcome Lewi !
We're gonna keep record of the shipping here. Let us know if you have news. According to last info from zortrax, we shop buyers should get our printers mid January. Let's cross fingers. Wink

lewi

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec - 04:18 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hi pilou74,
I'll post if I receive an email from Zortrax.  I'm brand new to 3D printing, and the M200 is my first 3D printer, so I'm sure I'll be on the forum often looking for help.  

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 31 Dec - 13:42 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

last update 31st dec. See first post. 

Kyle

PostPosted: Tue 31 Dec - 14:27 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Kyle wrote:
I should have my tracking number on Monday. I'll keep you posted.  I should have the printer in by next weekend. You will be seeing quite a few prints of things from us.

Got my tracking number at 2:15AM. I had also ordered ABS from the site. My order was #68. The rest of you who ordered from the site should be getting close. 

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 31 Dec - 14:34 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

we can't wait anymore ! Very Happy

So excited to get it ... ! I think we're close...  Okay

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 31 Dec - 14:36 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Kyle wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Got my tracking number at 2:15AM. I had also ordered ABS from the site. My order was #68. The rest of you who ordered from the site should be getting close. 

Are you supposed to receive the spools in the same package as the printer ? 

Kyle

PostPosted: Tue 31 Dec - 15:14 (2013)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

pilou74 wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Are you supposed to receive the spools in the same package as the printer ? 

Yes.. it is all supposed to ship together.

Kyle

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jan - 02:50 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Just got a text from DHL. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow. I'll let you know how this goes. Very Happy

pilou74

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jan - 10:05 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Thank you Kyle. Lucky man ! Wink 

Let us know about the extra spools, because they don't seem to ship in the same time as the printer, although zortrax said it would be. 

Richdon

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar - 07:54 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

I just ordered a 3d printer from Zortrax (order 405) I was wondering is everyone having to wait the full 8 weeks for new orders, or are some individuals getting lucky and getting them earlier. Also are there any individuals that are having to wait longer than eight weeks. 

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. 

I have a couple prototypes I need to knock out as soon as possible. And I need to know if I should send my parts to be printed somewhere else or just be patient and wait.

Semper Fi
Richard B.

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar - 08:14 (2014)    Post subject: Shipping status Reply with quote

Hello richdon and welcome. 

Zortrax seem to have shipping issues nowadays. 

Everybody has to wait the maximum 8 weeks and sometimes more. 

It might get better in the coming weeks but, as they closed their official forum, we don't have news anymore. So just be patient and cross fingers. 

We all were like kids waiting for Xmas, we know the feeling. Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:28 (2018)    Post subject: Shipping status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> SHIPPING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation