Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New prints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kyle

PostPosted: Sun 20 Apr - 09:24 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Wall mount for my Ryobi batteries

Last edited by Kyle on Sun 20 Apr - 22:19 (2014); edited 1 time in total
pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 20 Apr - 10:04 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

Okay

Andre

PostPosted: Tue 22 Apr - 03:54 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

Awesome!
Very Happy

Kyle

PostPosted: Tue 22 Apr - 04:18 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

Thanks!! Trying to get the garage organized for summer. You were right Andre when you said I would never know how I lived without a 3D printer. I have more stuff printing right now. More pics to come.

maddoc

PostPosted: Tue 22 Apr - 11:44 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

Kyle, looks nice and colourfull but you didn't consider the stresses. You need to place a screw also on the left side otherwise you will have misalignments in the electrons inside the battery packs! Imagine the stress those electrons live with when they see that you left a screw unmounted.

Joking aside, bravo! Get that mancave organized!

Kyle

PostPosted: Wed 23 Apr - 22:11 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

maddoc wrote:

Kyle, looks nice and colourfull but you didn't consider the stresses. You need to place a screw also on the left side otherwise you will have misalignments in the electrons inside the battery packs! Imagine the stress those electrons live with when they see that you left a screw unmounted.

Joking aside, bravo! Get that mancave organized!

I should have listened to you.. Two batteries have gone bad already..  Laughing

Kyle

PostPosted: Sun 27 Apr - 04:14 (2014)    Post subject: New prints Reply with quote

Reverse engineered using Designspark Mechanical..

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:11 (2018)    Post subject: New prints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation