Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Y Axis Drift

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> HARDWARE [M200]
Previous topic :: Next topic  
polishorchinese

PostPosted: Fri 18 Apr - 23:00 (2014)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,  I'm having a drift problem with my printer. It lays down the support material then each layer moves forward. The drift gets progressively worse as it prints. I have re - leveled, reinstalled the firmware, but I am still having problems. It was super weird because it drifted, then printed 3 parts perfectly (sequential) then began drifting forward again. Anyone have any ideas? The zortax support has been less than helpful. 

MikeHenry

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr - 22:31 (2014)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift Reply with quote

Could the problem be caused by lost steps, perhaps caused by binding somewhere?

Mike

polishorchinese

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr - 22:46 (2014)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift Reply with quote

Hi mike. Kyle was correct. The set screw on the ya axis motor was lose as a goose. I'm still getting a little bit of warping or uneven sidewalls in the z direction. Thoughts?

Kyle

PostPosted: Sun 20 Apr - 00:43 (2014)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift Reply with quote

polishorchinese wrote:

Hi mike. Kyle was correct. The set screw on the ya axis motor was lose as a goose. I'm still getting a little bit of warping or uneven sidewalls in the z direction. Thoughts?

You have some pics Zac? 

polishorchinese

PostPosted: Mon 21 Apr - 04:07 (2014)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift Reply with quote

Hey Kyle - thanks for the follow up. After I threw some blue loctite onto the set screw it seemed to fix the issue. Thanks for all of your help! 

Kyle

PostPosted: Mon 21 Apr - 04:27 (2014)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift Reply with quote

Glad it worked!!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:28 (2017)    Post subject: Y Axis Drift

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> HARDWARE [M200] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation