Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kyle

PostPosted: Sat 12 Apr - 00:52 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Did this before on older version.

Andre

PostPosted: Sat 12 Apr - 05:39 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

On win 7? Mine looks OK...on XP and Win 7

polishorchinese

PostPosted: Fri 18 Apr - 22:49 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

Help Sad The Y axis seems to be drifting. This part should be a disk going straight up, but the printer lays down support then slowly drifts forward. Any ideas?

Kyle

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr - 01:10 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

polishorchinese wrote:

Help Sad The Y axis seems to be drifting. This part should be a disk going straight up, but the printer lays down support then slowly drifts forward. Any ideas?
You have loose set screws somewhere on the Y axis..

polishorchinese

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr - 01:28 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

Thank you kyle

polishorchinese

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr - 01:51 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

So I tried tightening the set screws on the Y axis, but they all seem to be tight. I may have missed one. I'll keep looking. In the meantime I thought I should explain what happened. So I was printing a very complex part and the ABS lifted up in one section high enough for the extruder to crash into it. The impact was large enough to hop the platform. I removed the lifted ABS and the extruder kept printing, but it started to print in free space. I shut it down, removed the part, and loaded a simple file. The drift was still occurring, but after about 3 tries it seemed to self correct itself, and begin printing normally.  I got 3 good prints then it went back to -Y drift. I have tried tightening the belts and set screws. Given the explanation, do you think something else may have happened?  Thank you for all your help! 

Kyle

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr - 03:23 (2014)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems Reply with quote

Andre wrote:

On win 7? Mine looks OK...on XP and Win 7
Problem was on my end Andre. Somehow the font size got set in Windows 7 to 125%.  Martin sent me a fix for it and the reason it did it. I went and changed it and the original works fine now.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:26 (2017)    Post subject: ZSuite 0.0.5 Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation