Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem?
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> HARDWARE [M200]
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Tue 22 Apr - 21:27 (2014)    Post subject: Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Andre wrote:
Um... Then don't buy it and leave us alone, maybe?

jayceekeys wrote:

Very politely put Andre Smile probably a lot more eloquently put than the words I had thought of lol

I don't think this is polite at all (not sure if there was sarcasm intended).

It's a discussion board, no? Smile could well say the same to you?

I think the point Smile is trying to make is that the PR/Marketing seems to indicate certain features and they are not present or have been substituted. Engineering aide, seems a fair point to me. Personally, i'd accept the change given most users that have received the printers don't seem to be complaining. But, I can see the other side of the argument too.

jayceekeys

PostPosted: Wed 23 Apr - 00:02 (2014)    Post subject: Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem? Reply with quote

Hi Monkey,

No sarcasm intended - it really was a lot more polite than I felt like writing myself - hence why I refrained from writing what I really felt like saying. I reserve the right to treat the attitude that smile imposes on others with the contempt that it rightly deserves.

From my own perspective, it's gotten a little tiring hearing the torrent of negativity about the Zortrax from someone who has little or no experience of the machine and whom hasn't even used one. I wholeheartedly accept that Smile hasn't had the best of experiences (like many people) when dealing with the Zortrax company, but this is an independent forum and yet he directs his anger towards the community as if we were responsible for the shortcomings that he perceives. It's just getting tiring now so given that he has no likelihood of ever buying a Zortrax, I feel it is just bitter stubbornness that fuels his relentless pursuit of negativity. 

It feels like he has a personal vendetta to convince us all that we have made a mistake in buying the Zortrax. Whether he feels this is a correct assumption or not, it is an utter waste of time given we already own the machines and for the majority of us, we feel the machine stands up amongst the best of what is currently available - albeit that we all accept there is room for improvement still - some of it already promised in the spec and by the Zortrax team.

Frankly life is too short - move on and find something that truly makes you "smile".

In addition, given it is him that has lost us our official forum then he can "do one" if he thinks he can follow us to the forum that pilou has kindly given us as our backup. He's spoilt one forum, best he leaves it at that I think.

This forum is for people (and there are many of them that I have the pleasure of knowing) that really do smile  Smile 

Andre

PostPosted: Wed 23 Apr - 00:21 (2014)    Post subject: Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem? Reply with quote

It's sarcasm on my side. Otherwise it would be less polite. I don't know how much "Smiling" you have experienced so far in the last couple of months but there is a huge difference between constructive criticism and just plainly complaining about pretty much everything without any real experience with the product. He doesn't have a Zortrax. And all the complaining will not lead to anything anyway. Does he really think they will put a ball screw back into the printer if he keeps complaining? 

Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Wed 23 Apr - 01:26 (2014)    Post subject: Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem? Reply with quote

I confess. I was totally disarmed with that line. LOL!

Andre wrote:
Does he really think they will put a ball screw back into the printer if he keeps complaining? 

jayceekeys - fair enough. Smile - think the comment about this being an independent forum is very true - nothing to do with official zortrax.

*ZX81*

PostPosted: Tue 8 Nov - 22:24 (2016)    Post subject: Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem? Reply with quote

Got a brand new M200 in 10/2016.
It's a HW V4 with the ball screw on Z axis.

Mr. Green

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:33 (2017)    Post subject: Z screw change from ballscrew to trapezoidal - problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> HARDWARE [M200] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation