Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reassurance please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Sun 30 Mar - 12:39 (2014)    Post subject: Reassurance please! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The reason for joining here is to ask for some reassurance.

I am wondering if I should cancel my Zortrax order?

my reason for buying the Zortrax was:

- self-calibration function. where the printer indicated when level is needed. but I think this isn't working or isn't available? for someone who is new to 3D printing, this seems an important feature? is this the case?

- a forum! I like the idea of a forum because to me there will hopefully be kind people to give advice.

my alternative 3D printer was the Makerbot and Makergear M2. I am thinking whether I should cancel and order one of these.

Is the Zortrax printer still really good, even if there is no auto-levelling?

many questions. I am a bit worried I think!

thank you Smile

Last edited by Monkey_Nuts on Sun 30 Mar - 19:10 (2014); edited 1 time in total
pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 30 Mar - 13:21 (2014)    Post subject: Reassurance please! Reply with quote

Hello and welcome among us. 

Don't worry, the printer is still good, even without some of the features. 

And the features will come after a few months, so it will be better and better anyway. 

As regards to the forum : the official forum maybe will be back. And if it doesn't come back , we will still create our own forums like this one, so don't worry. 

You should definitively not cancel your order and you will be happy with your printer. We all are, anyway. Wink

Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Sun 30 Mar - 14:56 (2014)    Post subject: Reassurance please! Reply with quote

thanks pilou74, that makes me feel much much better!

yippie, happy again about the printer ! Smile

only ordered week 2 of March 2014, but really looking forward to getting printer.

pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 30 Mar - 15:10 (2014)    Post subject: Reassurance please! Reply with quote

Just be patient, because we know they have procurement issues with China. But it will come, some day. 

Get ready in your head to wait at least 8 weeks, and you will feel better if it comes earlier. 

Wink

Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Sun 30 Mar - 19:09 (2014)    Post subject: Reassurance please! Reply with quote

thank you, I will think 8 weeks. though so easy to think less! Smile

I haven't even got the printer and already thinking about the door design. I was reading that it's important to retain heat within the enclosure.

I feel a lot more at ease though knowing that when, and not if(!), I screw things up once I get the printer, I can call on you to help!

warm regards

pilou74

PostPosted: Sun 30 Mar - 20:14 (2014)    Post subject: Reassurance please! Reply with quote

no problem, we will be there ! One great thing about Zortrax printer is that it created a big community that you can rely on. We are all motivated, big fans and always wanting to help others. And this is great. 

Wink

For the enclosures design, you can ask Julia, who did them for me. She has put everything on her thingiverse : 

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:241685

cheers

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:14 (2017)    Post subject: Reassurance please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> TROUBLESHOOTING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation