Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zortrax forum down.
Goto page: <  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> NEWS -> ZORTRAX NEWS
Previous topic :: Next topic  

PostPosted: Sat 12 Apr - 05:19 (2014)    Post subject: Zortrax forum down. Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
smile wrote:

My opinion is that that want to control everything and they don't want people to criticize their job. Do, for me, unless they dramatically change their mindset, there will not be any major change there.

Sure they wan't it their way or no other way.
I see Polish people demanding their rights in our country every day on TV, they want to write street names in their own language in a foreign country etc.
They sabotage our country in Eu parlament with false statements etc. I would not expect their attitude to improve, especially since they want "no questions asked users" as their only customers.
Hey Smile... If you ever move to the states (or Colorado to be precise) you better learn Spanish.. lol  Welcome to the world today....

PostPosted: Sat 12 Apr - 18:57 (2014)    Post subject: Zortrax forum down. Reply with quote

Kyle wrote:
I need to make one for mine as well. That's a good idea!!! Waiting on more filament though.. What kind of CNC mill do you have?

I have a Tormach PCNC 1100 mill - what do you have?  It uses ER-20 collet chucks with a collar that bears against the spindle nose to provide repeatable offset tool changes.  I'm up to around 50 tool holders now and need to organize them better so a 3D-printed tool rack seemed like a good idea.  I'm starting with just a block to hold 3 rows of holders in 3 columns.  If that works well, I'll modify the design so that they can be clipped together so they'll stray on a shelf without moving.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:44 (2018)    Post subject: Zortrax forum down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> NEWS -> ZORTRAX NEWS All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation