Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cover for electronic card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Virgo

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 14:42 (2014)    Post subject: Cover for electronic card Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,
This is the result of a printing L195x106xH30mm.
Rather satisfied with the result, just one raft problem which was off the bed and therefore some parts of the print are curved. After the printout I scratched the surface of the heated bed to see if bond is better. Obviously this problem is annoying to produce parts that require precision, but I think this is not insuperable. Perhaps close the sides solve this problem, if there is other ways to reduce this effect (i hope !) But in general, even if everything is not perfect, this printer still has incredible accuracy.

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 21:36 (2014)    Post subject: Cover for electronic card Reply with quote

Nice print, globally. 

I have raft curving issue too. I closed the sides but I still have the same issue.. Sad

Did you try glue ?

Virgo

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 22:14 (2014)    Post subject: Cover for electronic card Reply with quote

Not tried glue but I would prefer not to use it if possible.
The stripes on the bed should make things better, I hope.

And I maybe found a promising alternative (but this loses a little height printing) .. I will tell you soon if the tests are a good way Wink

(bon la bonne nouvelle c'est que je fais enfin des progrès en anglais.. et ya du boulot!)

pilou74

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 23:45 (2014)    Post subject: Cover for electronic card Reply with quote

Ok, let me know if your trick works Wink

I am waiting for the auto calibration feature on the next (or next next next...) firmware... before scratching my platform.

(tu m'aurais pas dit, j'aurais pas su que t'étais pas anglais Very Happy )

dgtaylor45

PostPosted: Tue 1 Apr - 15:56 (2014)    Post subject: Cover for electronic card Reply with quote

If possible you can also redesign the part to reduce warping and curling.  Try to basically stop any really long straight runs.  Put decorative holes or designs through the long sides when possible.  If you need a strong part you can try to use supporting structure like a bridge with a bunch of triangles removed from the long side.  It will still try to warp and curl, but since the forces can't run from one end of the print to the other you get less warping.  A better description is here: http://hackaday.com/2011/11/15/a-technique-to-avoid-warping-on-large-3d-pri…

You can see a description of the ABS slurry here: http://www.instructables.com/id/100-Warp-Free-MakerBot-3D-Printing/ 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:26 (2018)    Post subject: Cover for electronic card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation