Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index

Zortrax M200 printer
Here is the forum to exchange, share feedbacks, and tips for our great Zortrax products.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Pilou74] Printing samples
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos
Previous topic :: Next topic  
pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 10 Feb - 23:19 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Quite a nice print from my M200, with Zsuite 0.0.4 and firmware 0.0.3 not official. 
Globally happy about the quality. 
This torture test is quite difficult to print, and the ZOrtrax did it quite well !

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 10 Feb - 23:21 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

another nice bracelet : 

And same, with the raft : 

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 10 Feb - 23:23 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

I had to stop this print, because of raft curling. I can't wait to get the solution to solve that. I might rub my platform like Julia suggested it... Thinking about it more and more...

Virgo

PostPosted: Fri 14 Feb - 11:18 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

Hello Pilou, have you solved your curling raft ?
I test today a big print with M200, fingers crossed..
bye

pilou74

PostPosted: Fri 14 Feb - 18:56 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

not solved yet... Sad

But i didn't scratched my platform yet... I'm still hesitating... Smile

Let me know about your print. That would be interesting to see. 

pilou74

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar - 23:43 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

Hey everybody, 

I am continuing here my quest for nice pieces...

Here is the last one : iphone case customized with thingiverse.  STL here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3c7j0ab3ohefex0/iphone%20case.stl

before acetone polishing : 

After polishing : 

maddoc

PostPosted: Thu 3 Apr - 16:03 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

Thank you Pilou for this. Exactly what I am looking for.

Am I right in assuming that you got the new version without ball screw for the Z?

Can you please post the settings that you used for the torture test?
I will run that test on my chinese Mankati that got shipped to me in 5 days while waiting for the Zortrax (still waiting now but considering to get a refund) for a comparison.

dgtaylor45

PostPosted: Thu 3 Apr - 19:22 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

What is the "new version without ball screw for the Z"?

Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Thu 3 Apr - 20:20 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

dgtaylor45 wrote:
What is the "new version without ball screw for the Z"?

Hi dgtaylor, I can recall some post on official forum that lead screw versions of M200 are being shipped, rather ball screw versions.

Btw, thanks for explaining filament weighing in the other thread, helped me decide on temp purchase of a da vinci 3d printer.

Monkey_Nuts

PostPosted: Thu 3 Apr - 20:30 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

maddoc wrote:
Thank you Pilou for this. Exactly what I am looking for.

Am I right in assuming that you got the new version without ball screw for the Z?

I will run that test on my chinese Mankati that got shipped to me in 5 days while waiting for the Zortrax (still waiting now but considering to get a refund) for a comparison.

Hi Maddoc, please post a quick review if u can. Be really interested in hearing about the Makanti. 

pilou74

PostPosted: Thu 3 Apr - 22:11 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

maddoc wrote:

I have one of the first Zortrax, with the ball screw. 

For the torture test, I used the ZSuite 0.0.3, and 0.190mm layer, light infill.

tommy8

PostPosted: Fri 4 Apr - 05:32 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

Monkey_Nuts wrote:

Btw, thanks for explaining filament weighing in the other thread, helped me decide on temp purchase of a da vinci 3d printer.

warning with da vinci!!!! not everything which have name 3D printer is a 3D printer, XYZPrinter have problem even with printing square, holes are eggs, kind of bad quality ABS abandoned by reprap community years ago, enclosure do not help with shrinkage and even 3cm square looks as banana, 0.2 layer looks 0.8mm

my friend want to throw his XYZPrinter to trash or donate to school

pilou74

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 01:10 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

Here is my last print from today. A tree from thingiverse. 

Printed with Zsuite 0.0.5, FW0.0.3 layer 0.19, light infill, 20% fan, no support

pilou74

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 01:17 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

And antoher sample, after acetone polishing. 

Zsuite 0.0.3 FW 0.0.3 layer 0.19 light infill, support 20% fan 20% 

pilou74

PostPosted: Sat 5 Apr - 01:18 (2014)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples Reply with quote

And this is my lovely dragon, in natural white, after acetone vapor polishing

Zsuite 0.0.3 FW 0.0.3 layer 0.19 light infill, support 20% fan 20% 

Before acetone vapor polishing. The red is a paint (Spray can - one layer primer, two layers red)

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:26 (2018)    Post subject: [Pilou74] Printing samples

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zortrax M200 printer Forum Index -> HARDWARE { M200 } -> PRINTING SAMPLES / Photos - videos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation